- The course is 45 Miles long with 3 Time Controls per lap.
- The tests on the first (Sighting) Lap will NOT be timed.
- The main Class is 2.5 Laps (120 Miles) and will have 6 timed Tests on laps 2 and 3.
- The Beginners Class is 2 Laps (90 Miles) and will have 3 timed tests on Lap 2.
- For this year we are experimenting with a new format in order help things flow better. Riders will have no set start time for each Special Stage. The only time you will be given will be for the start of each lap at the Start of Special Stage 1.
- There are no time penalties for late arrivals at a checkpoint. However please try to stay on time as this makes the results far easier and quicker to produce.
- If you are over 30 Minutes late at a check you will be excluded.
- If you are unable to continue please stay on the course, pass a message on to the next rider’s through and an official. Please report any problems to the next check and to the start. On your return to the start please inform the start officials that you are back.
- The main lap will be marked with orange arrows. There are a small number of optional sections marked with green arrows which are a bit more challenging. The split and rejoin will be well signed please take care when rejoining the main course.
- Please ensure you pass through the official finish at the end of the event, so as we can ensure we account for all riders, and we are not running round looking for riders
For riders times please click here